PokéAurA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokéAurA

PokéAurA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One-The doomed planet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K33PTH3B3AT

K33PTH3B3AT

Male Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1995-04-07
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Chapter One-The doomed planet Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One-The doomed planet   Chapter One-The doomed planet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Some stories start at the beginning, some at the end. This story, however, starts after the end. Much, much after.

*A lone girl of around 18 wades through garbage, once a grand city*

Girl-This should be the place....

*she pushes apart two giant heaps of rusty metal*

"So much for the door.... Hopefully this place still has food."

*As she walks through the decrepit lab, she notices a door seemingly forgotten by time*

"Impossible...."
Back to top Go down
K33PTH3B3AT

K33PTH3B3AT

Male Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1995-04-07
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One-The doomed planet   Chapter One-The doomed planet I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:04 pm

As the young lady walks through the lab, astounded by all the scientific marvels left behind untouched by the destruction of the wars, she notices a high tech machine, reminiscent to a computer.

To anyone that finds this Laboratory, this is Dr.(I have misplaced my notes on m characters, so this will be left blank until I can find them) , of the year 5938. It has been 20 years since the wars have ended, and I have finished the machine that can change our future. Sadly, I am but an old man now, and with my food stock not only running low, but my body finally showing symptoms of the end, I have to leave my hopes and dreams to destiny. I have not seen another living being of our race since the bombs started dropping, so I must leave the fate of the world on the hopes that somebody with a pure heart will find this base. Notes on every product are in the air-locked cases with them. I hope that you use them to reverse our fate.

One last thing before I journey out and let my old bones turn to dust. I have pinpointed a civilization's community unit on a distant planet. If you can, see if you can contact them and ask for help. The location Id to put in is V=-4661 W=8054 X=90908 Y=-34328 Z=1082. The time has already been calibrated.
Back to top Go down
smiley

smiley

Male Number of posts : 14
Best Friend : Rye, Cupcake, Vanilla, Sharingan, Holly, Red, Snow, pokegirl, Hikari
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One-The doomed planet   Chapter One-The doomed planet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:44 pm

I like it! Theres a lot of mystery and post apocalypse has always been my thing. Keep going! If you wouldnt mind xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One-The doomed planet   Chapter One-The doomed planet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One-The doomed planet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéAurA :: The Land of Eternal Role Playing :: The Grandwork Galaxy chronicles :: The Grandwork Galaxy Chronicles:Planet Gaia-
Jump to: