PokéAurA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokéAurA

PokéAurA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A special return?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CyanogenHacker

CyanogenHacker

Male Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1992-11-07
Best Friend : Natalya Essler
Registration date : 2014-08-28

A special return? Empty
PostSubject: A special return?   A special return? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 pm

To get this site active?

I say yes...

My old account is still on here, but I don't really care. I don't remember my old password and don't give a single damn.

This is CyanogenHacker, previously Serebii, and I'm going to be using this place to use as a get away because facebook can be annoying at times.

Let's face it, we were all immature children when this site was created 5-6 years ago. we originated from an old Topix forum back in 2007. Now we are immature adults.

Let's do this Cool
Back to top Go down
K33PTH3B3AT

K33PTH3B3AT

Male Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1995-04-07
Registration date : 2009-09-19

A special return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special return?   A special return? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

Forgot your password? Ouch.

Yes, what you said is true. But Let's face it, with administrators gone we can't really do anything big here. This is zetsumei1664, Sly, whatever other names I went by, I forgot, it's been too long. if you check this I do have a skype, name is k33pth3b3at on it. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1997-01-13

A special return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special return?   A special return? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Woah. Hi guys. Hope you're doing well! Just thought I would visit the site.. and I can't believe I'm not the only one that's been on in the last 24 hours!
Back to top Go down
K33PTH3B3AT

K33PTH3B3AT

Male Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1995-04-07

A special return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special return?   A special return? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:43 am

I check it every once in a while to see who comes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A special return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special return?   A special return? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A special return?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéAurA :: Important Information :: Hellos-
Jump to: