PokéAurA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokéAurA

PokéAurA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys, long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smiley

smiley

Male Number of posts : 14
Best Friend : Rye, Cupcake, Vanilla, Sharingan, Holly, Red, Snow, pokegirl, Hikari
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Hey guys, long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, long time no see   Hey guys, long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 am

Its been awhile..
And I terribly miss you all.. Please let us reconnect
Add me on the facebook-Micky Smitley
Add me on the ps3-chaoticsmiley
or league-chaoticsmiley
Anything.. I miss my oldest and dearest friends
Back to top Go down
smiley

smiley

Best Friend : Rye, Cupcake, Vanilla, Sharingan, Holly, Red, Snow, pokegirl, Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, long time no see   Hey guys, long time no see I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:26 pm

I am sorry guys. I hate that I ever left PokeAura. I don't even remember why.. I just know I left and when I did I lost a lot of people I cared for and I hate it so so much. I went through a lot while I was gone. Underwent a lot of self changes but I'm still smiley! Just a bit my intelligent and grown up. Hard to believe I actually matured any as I look through old posts and messages xD I think back to when I first joined back in like 2009 (5 years ago) and I came from Topix and gosh man.. The memories. You guys got me through a lot with all the laughs and fun we had here. Its funny because other than just chatting, I never really knew you all but we became the bestest of friends. I was on here more than anything else. I put you guys before anything and everything else... I just don't remember what possessed me to leave. Im sorry I did.. I wish I would have stayed, through the beginning and fall out of PokeAura. It was the best home I ever had. I hope you can forgive me for leaving and maybe we can become friends again.
For anyone who does remember me, may we start again and be the bestest of friends once more?
Back to top Go down
K33PTH3B3AT

K33PTH3B3AT

Male Number of posts : 17
Birthday : 1995-04-07
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, long time no see   Hey guys, long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:01 am

Hey! Sly here under my more permanent alias. if you ever need to talk or add me on anything, just look up k33pth3b3at on it. If I have an account, that will most likely be my username.
Back to top Go down
smiley

smiley

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, long time no see   Hey guys, long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Well alright, thank you Sly c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, long time no see   Hey guys, long time no see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, long time no see
Page 1 of 1